Do you have litigation experience, and are you seeking a new job in Boston? Our client is an innovative global law firm, and they are looking for a full-time Litigation Paralegal. This hybrid role comes with an excellent salary of $80K-$100K and benefits package.
In your first few weeks in this Litigation Paralegal role, you can expect to:
- Prepare, organize, and file documents and correspondence with the court
- Conduct legal research
- Update and maintain docketing and filing as well as internal databases
- Prepare witness and other materials for case preparation
- Prepare for depositions, including the preparation of discovery requests
To succeed in this Litigation Paralegal role, you should have a minimum of 4-5 years of law firm experience in a paralegal role and substantial experience in all aspects of Intellectual Property litigation and complex litigation with an emphasis on large case management, including trial preparation and management. You’ll also require:
- Proficiency in Electronic Court Filing in federal and state courts, E-discovery, litigation software and other web-based litigation databases
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you’ll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
To apply for this hybrid full-time Litigation Paralegal job, please contact JOHNLEONARD today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our job page on our website.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.