JOHNLEONARD has an exciting opportunity for a collaborative and experienced Litigation Support Specialist to join a welcoming and friendly team in Boston. The job comes with a salary of $70K – $85K and excellent benefits.
As a Litigation Support Specialist, you will manage small eDiscovery matters from collection to production and consult with attorneys on case management and strategy.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do in a typical week:
- Assist in developing, proposing, and implementing best practice standards and guidelines for litigation technology work
- Provide case management and transcript management support using software such as Case Notebook, Relativity, or an equivalent software package
- Process documents using applications, including LAW PreDiscovery and Relativity
- Maintain document databases using document review software (specifically Relativity) from technical and end-user perspectives.
To apply for this litigation support role, you will need a BA or BS and at least 3 years of experience in a mid-to-large-sized law firm in Litigation Support or equivalent. You will also require the following:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Kofax Power PDF
- Skill with iManage management software and database management/administration
- Good knowledge and understanding of the nature of a case and the discovery and trial process
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and proofing for content and context.
You will receive a salary of $70K – $85K and an excellent benefits package for your knowledge, expertise, and flexibility.
We encourage you to apply for this full-time hybrid Litigation Support Specialist job, and we’re waiting to hear from you. Please contact JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.