Do you have 5+ years of experience coming out of a law firm or professional services, exceptional relationship-building skills along with the ability to articulate business and pricing preferences as they relate to business objectives? Our client is looking for a Manager of Pricing and Legal Project Management, and the role comes with a salary of $150K-$185K and excellent benefits.
As a Manager of Pricing and Legal Project Management, you will help the firm develop and deliver pricing and project management strategies that deliver cost-effective results to firm clients and support the firm’s financial goals.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Drive the development of creative pricing solutions to meet client business objectives, including the use of alternative fee arrangements
- Provide counseling, advice, and support to attorneys in developing pricing proposals and matter budgets, including leveraging templates and historical financial and matter data
- Work directly with clients on pricing-related issues
- Partner with Business Development and attorneys to develop pricing strategies in connection with RFP submissions.
To apply for this role, you will need a Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of related experience, preferably in a law firm or professional services firm. You will also require exceptional relationship-building skills and the ability to articulate business and pricing preferences related to business objectives. Additional requirements include:
- Ability to learn, leverage, and use additional software, including budgeting and financial management tools
- Working knowledge of legal industry financial and billing systems is preferred
- The ability to protect and maintain confidential and sensitive information.
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative full-time Manager of Pricing & Legal Project Management job, please contact JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.