JOHNLEONARD has an exciting opportunity for a talented and collaborative Marketing Content Specialist to join our client’s welcoming and friendly team. This full-time Marketing Content Specialist hybrid role is based in Boston and offers an attractive salary of $70K-$87K and benefits package.
As a Marketing Content Specialist, you will write, edit and manage the development of marketing collateral, including internal and external web content, social media content, email newsletters and client alerts, and other print and electronic materials.
In your first few weeks in this Marketing Content Specialist role, you can expect to:
- Organize and conduct kickoff meetings with all key participants
- Serve a journalistic role by writing original text, working with a lawyer or appropriate contact
- Incorporate branding and firm positioning in text
- Post content to external website
To apply for this Marketing Content Specialist role, you will need a BA or BS and at least three years of experience as a copywriter, journalist, content marketing or corporate communications professional. You will also require the following:
- Experience working for a publication or in a corporate communications role preferred
- Legal experience is a plus
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Experience with CMS and email management systems and comfort with learning new technology platforms
You’ll receive an excellent salary and benefits package for your knowledge, expertise and flexibility.
We’d love you to apply for this full-time hybrid Marketing Content Specialist job, and we’re waiting to hear from you. Please contact JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.