JOHNLEONARD is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join our client’s expanding and evolving Marketing and Business Development Department. This full-time marketing management role is based in Boston, MA, and offers a salary of $80K-$90K and an excellent benefits package for the successful candidate. This position is hybrid, working four days in the office.
As a Marketing Manager, you will play an integral role in supporting the firm’s strategic marketing initiatives. Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing and Strategic Growth and Development, this is an excellent opportunity to be both a strategist and an equally important tactician by influencing marketing strategies from concept to completion.
Here are some of the things you could expect to do in this role:
- Leverage market trends and industry best practices to recommend innovative marketing solutions that drive the firm’s overall marketing strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of the firm’s practice areas, attorney experience, and clients
- Create an integrated marketing calendar to manage marketing initiatives
- Work collaboratively with the Director of Marketing and Strategic Growth and Development, individual attorneys, and practice groups to develop and implement tailored marketing plans and budgets
- Lead and support content creation and marketing campaigns
You will need a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a similar field to apply for this marketing role. And 6+ years of marketing experience in a law firm is preferred. You will also require the following:
- Prior experience managing marketing staff is preferred
- Experience with WordPress, email campaign software, and social media platforms
- Working knowledge of CRM software is a plus
- Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Substantial experience with Canva and InDesign
We’d love you to apply for this full-time Marketing Manager position in Boston, MA.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.