JOHNLEONARD is looking for a friendly and organized Office Assistant to join our client’s inclusive law firm in Boston. This role offers a salary of $50K.
Some of your primary duties as an Office Assistant will include:
- Retrieving and distributing incoming US mail, overnight mail, and packages efficiently
- Coordinating incoming and outgoing courier services, including meeting couriers in the building lobby
- Retrieving guests from the building lobby and escorting them to the office
- Running client/matter conflict checks and maintaining related records
- Documenting reproduction, including copying, collating and scanning
To apply for this Office Assistant role, you will need excellent communication and organizational skills. You must be familiar with typical office technology, and experience working in a legal setting would be beneficial.
Please contact our team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Office Assistant position in Boston. We’d love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfill your professional ambitions.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.