JOHNLEONARD has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and collaborative Executive Assistant/ Office Manager to join a successful, high-performing, and rapidly growing renewable energy company. This hybrid Office Manager role in Boston, MA, offers a salary of $75K-$85K and excellent benefits.
As an Executive Assistant/ Office Manager, you will play a central role in supporting the company’s various teams and functions based out of Boston while building a welcoming, connected, and enjoyable working environment for those who work day-to-day or visit from other sites. You’ll serve as the first point of contact for all visitors to the Boston office, providing the same level of service and welcoming tone to all guests.
Here are some things you could expect to do in this Office Management role,
- Support special events, board meetings, and offsite dinners, organize hotel room block arrangements and other office-based gatherings periodically
- Facilitate in-office meeting schedules and conference room reservations, including oversight of videoconferencing equipment
- Support the HR team in new hire onboarding, including completion of employment verification forms, set-up of desks/offices, provision of IT equipment, procurement of building passes, and introductions to the office and colleagues
- Manage and book travel arrangements for executive team members, utilizing our online booking tool and coordinating with travel agents
- Manage and file monthly expense reports on behalf of executive team members using our online expense system
You will need 3+ years of experience working in a professional office setting, preferably in the legal, finance, or related industry, to apply for this Executive Assistant/ Office Manager position. We are also looking for:
- Prior office management or executive administrative support experience in a busy environment
- Comfortable interacting at the C-Suite level and with external counterparties in a polished manner
- Prior experience with calendar, travel, and expense management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products, SharePoint, and Smartsheet
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you’ll receive a salary of $75K-$85K, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
If this full-time Executive Assistant/ Office Manager job in Boston motivates and inspires you, please contact JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.