Do you have office services and building maintenance experience, and are you seeking a new job in Boston? JOHNLEONARD is looking for a full-time Office Services/Facilities Clerk to join a welcoming and inclusive law firm in Boston, and the role comes with an attractive salary of $55K-$70K and benefits package.
The Office Services Clerk will perform daily mailroom functions, including post office drop-offs. You will also be responsible for hand deliveries, office errands, and bank deposits.
During your first few weeks in this Office Services Clerk role, you can expect to take on some of the following:
- Daily lunch pick up
- Distribute mail to in-office employees and scan mail to remote workers
- Ensure all office equipment is working properly and perform and/or schedule preventative maintenance as needed
- Assist with testing/setup of audio and video conference calls
- Maintain and assist with onsite files and stored files
To apply for this Office Services and Facilities Clerk role, you will need a high school diploma or GED, and prior office services and building maintenance experience. You will also require:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Solid communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Effective response and follow-up of problems
In return for your dedication, collaboration, and commitment, you’ll receive a generous salary of up to $70K and a benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
We’d love you to apply for this full-time Office Services/Facilities Clerk position in Boston, and we’re waiting to hear from you. Please reach out to JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.