JOHNLEONARD is working with a collaborative company to find a Paralegal to join their growing legal team in Boston. This full-time Paralegal role offers a salary of $90K-$115K. Our client is looking for someone with 3-5 years of corporate and/or contract experience within a company’s legal department or within a law firm setting, knowledge of the energy, project finance, corporate or M&A sectors, and meaningful transactional or corporate experience.
As a Paralegal, you will assist with corporate organization and entity management, including obtaining EINs, creating and maintaining corporate organizational charts, facilitating officer/director modifications, tracking and managing membership interest certificates and share certificates, and (vi) maintenance of internal records relating to all legal entities.
In this Paralegal role, you can expect to take on some of the following:
- Support corporate governance processes, including preparation and logistics for the board of directors and committee meetings, management of the board portal, organizing and maintaining all corporate records, preparation and dissemination of board and committee meeting minutes and materials
- Assist in the preparation of various forms of corporate documentation, including resolutions, consents, and assignments, coordinating signatures as necessary for the facilitation of transactional and financing activities
- Coordinate with the Director of Legal Project Management and Chief Legal Officer to establish intake and workflow processes and monitoring protocols, and liaise with company-wide departments on tracking legal service requests to track important deadlines and tasks
- Assist with review, response, and remediation of incoming Know Your Customer (KYC) requests
- Assist Contract Manager with contract administration, including intake, signature coordination, and document repository processes
To apply for this Paralegal position, you will need a minimum of 3 to 5 years of corporate and/or contract experience within a company’s legal department or within a law firm setting. You will also require:
- Knowledge of the energy, project finance, corporate or M&A sectors, and meaningful transactional or corporate experience
- A Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree is preferred
- A paralegal Certificate is a plus
- Current notary certification/license is a plus but not required
- Technical understanding of MS Office including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, Outlook, and, in particular, SharePoint
Please don’t hesitate to contact our JOHNLEONARD team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Paralegal- Corporate/ Finance position in Boston.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.