JOHNLEONARD has an exciting opportunity for a collaborative Charitable Foundations Manager to join our client’s welcoming and friendly team. This part-time (3 days a week) exempt position is based in their Boston office and offers the flexibility to work remotely one or two days per week. This Charitable Foundations Manager role offers a generous salary of $64K-$84K and benefits package.
As a Charitable Foundations Manager, you will work directly with foundations to manage grant and scholarship programs/processes. You’ll also have foundation administration, strategic planning, technology updates, and processing duties.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do:
- Manage day-to-day client interactions and strategic tasks for the foundation and trust clients
- Work with foundation officers, the board, and committee members to manage the grant decision process and other governance matters
- Ensure compliance with the grant programs and appropriate protocols, focusing on process improvement
- Manage the communications with grant applicants, including acceptances and denials
- Oversee the logistics for all foundation meetings or trust site visits, working closely with Business Development and Operations to arrange catering
To apply for this part-time Charitable Foundations Manager position, you will need at least seven years of experience working in a client-facing role within a professional services organization or with a charitable foundation in grants management and/or public relations. We are also looking for candidates with:
- Project Management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of and experience with Blackbaud Grantmaking software or another comparable application is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing and electronically
- An extraordinary level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills
As a vital member of the team, and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach, and commitment, we’ll provide a favorable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
If this part-time Charitable Foundations Manage job in Boston motivates and inspires you, please apply with JOHNLEONARD today. We’d love to help you get your next role.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.