Our client is seeking a Part-Time Contact Center Representative with strong NetSuite experience. This role comes with a generous salary and some excellent company benefits.
You will receive inbound calls and emails regarding the company’s product and service offerings in this call center rep job. You will also be responsible for outreach efforts to retain members and subscribers, follow-ups on lead generation, and assist with outbound campaigns via phone and email.
In this Contact Center Representative role, you can expect to:
- Enter orders into using in-house and web-based systems
- Provide details to customers about products and services using internal and external resources
- Verify and update customer information as needed
- Manage inbound calls to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service
- Follow up with customer requests via phone and email in a timely manner
- Participate in ongoing training for new products, processes, and services
You will need an Associate’s Degree and up to 3 years of related experience within a customer contact center to apply for this call center role. You will also require the following:
- Well-versed in technology, you understand the digital user experience, are familiar with CRM systems, and have general knowledge of e-commerce platforms; Netsuite experience a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred but not required
- Ability to prioritize work and understand the impacts on other team members
- Passion for providing the highest level of customer service to stakeholders and having an empathetic customer-centric mindset
Please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today to apply for this Part-Time Contact Center Representative position. We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.