Our client seeks a skilled and collaborative Part-Time Temporary Remote Data Entry professional to join our inclusive team. As a Data Entry Administrator, you will be working 24 hours a week, 100% remote, with office hours from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, or if needed, you’ll be working 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
In this Data Entry Administrator role, you can expect to:
- Data enter parental consent/authorizations into a billing system
- Enter service information into an Excel spreadsheet, billing system, and Electronically File Protected Health Information (PHI)
- Provide administrative support to students and their families
To apply for this Data Entry Administrator role, you will need data entry skills, excellent attention to detail, and experience with Excel. You will also require the following:
- Experience with parental consent/authorizations into billing systems
- Experience using Electronically File Protected Health Information (PHI)
If this Part-Time Temporary Remote Data Entry job motivates and inspires you, please contact JOHNLEONARD today. We’d love to help you get your next role.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.