JOHNLEONARD is seeking a full-time Patent Docketing and Annuities Specialist to join our client’s IP practice in Waltham, MA. This full-time hybrid role comes with a favorable salary $70K-$90K and benefits package.
As a Patent Docketing and Annuities Specialist, you will be responsible for all aspects of the annuities process and assist in maintaining the docket database, providing daily assistance and support to the department.
In your first few weeks in this Patent Docketing role, you can expect to:
- Docket US and foreign patent mail accurately, according to established procedures
- Review incoming and outgoing correspondence and update the docket system as necessary
- Assist in auditing matters and docketed actions to ensure the accuracy of client data and due dates
- Profile incoming and outbound documents into the firm’s document management system
- Process and e-mail requests from attorneys and paralegals
To apply for this Patent Docketing and Annuities Specialist role, you will need a high school degree and a minimum of two years of docketing experience (CPI experience preferred) or equivalent knowledge of patent processes. You will also require the following:
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Familiarity with IPDAS is a plus
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn patent prosecution processes to backup patent paralegals during vacation time a plus
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you’ll be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach.
To apply for this full-time Patent Docketing and Annuities Specialist job, please contact JOHNLEONARD today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.