JOHNLEONARD is seeking an experienced and creative Program Associate to capitalize on the important mission and history of our client’s organization as well as strengthen and expand their program and grant activities. This Program Associate role is based in the Greater Boston area and offers a salary of $70K-$85K.
As a Program Associate, you will engage stakeholders in promoting inclusion nationally and globally, help develop quality programs and initiatives, and deliver quickly. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Engage stakeholders in promoting inclusion nationally and globally
- Help develop quality programs and initiatives and deliver at a fast pace
- Assist in accomplishing program objectives by overseeing consultants, community leaders, and other business professionals
- Provide direct and indirect communication and outreach to and requests and coordinate feedback from key service populations to inform program development and improvement
- Draft program budgets in concert with the Business Manager and manage the program expense budget
To apply for this Program Associate role, you will need a BA degree and demonstrated experience in working toward positive social change. You will also require:
- 4 years of experience in Project Management
- Skilled in developing educational programs and training
- Advanced research and writing skills
- Experience in budget development and fiscal management
- Experienced in organizing online and offline events
To apply for this full-time Program Associate job, please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today. We’d love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfill your professional ambitions.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.