JOHNLEONARD has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and collaborative Program Manager/ Instructor to join our client’s inclusive and welcoming team in Boston. This hybrid academic role offers a salary of $60K-$65K.
As a Program Manager/ Instructor, you will directly manage our client’s program’s Academic Component, which includes supervising one other teacher. You will also work closely with other YouthBuild staff, including the Case Management team, to identify student needs, support strategies, etc.
In this Program Manager/ Instructor role, you can expect to:
- Develop students’ comprehension, analysis, and critical thinking skills
- Adapt and separate material and pedagogy to meet student needs
- Integrate curriculum with other program components such as life skills, career readiness, construction training, etc
- Align student goals with academic and HiSET subject content
- Use a range of assessment tools to determine next steps, support systems, and timelines, being mindful of program goals and outcomes.
To apply for this role, you will need a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work/lived experience required; a Master’s Degree in Education (or related field) is a plus. You will also require the following:
- 3-5 years of experience and passion for working with the youth population
- Familiarity with alternative education, project-based learning, school-to-career practices, and state-wide tests in the subject area (HiSET, MCAS)
- A proven track record of high educational outcomes for HiSET tests
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English is a plus
- Ability to teach and use basic technology; familiarity with Salesforce a plus
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you’ll be rewarded with a salary of $60,000 to $65,000 and a great benefits package.
To apply for this full-time Program Manager/ Instructor job, please contact JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.