A Boston law firm is seeking a Receptionist/Office Assistant with 5 years of experience working in a law firm or professional services environment to join their team. This role comes with a salary of $55K-$70K.
The Receptionist/Office Assistant will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to other members of the firm, greeting clients, vendors, and other guests, and demonstrating professionalism at all times. You will also provide in-person, onsite general administrative support to the Boston office.
In this Receptionist/Office Assistant role, you can expect to do the following:
- Receive all incoming mail and packages delivered to the office
- Complete light general office tasks, including copying, filing, assistance with mailings, coordinating messenger/courier services and faxing various documents, as requested
- Light data entry projects may also be assigned
- Reserve and maintain accurate records of visiting attorney offices, conference rooms, and other space needs in Condeco
- Coordinate with the Office Services team to set up/clean up meeting spaces (ordering food, coffee, beverages, etc.)
We are seeking a Receptionist/Office Assistant with 5 years of experience working in a law firm or professional services environment. You will also require:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with scheduling software is preferred (The Condeco system is a plus)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with virtual meeting platforms (including Zoom and Teams) and general aptitude with current technology
- Ability to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time (working at a computer), perform repetitive movements (such as heavy computer/keyboard use), and occasional light lifting (files, copy paper, etc.)
We’d love you to apply for this full-time Receptionist/Office Assistant position in Boston. Please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.