JOHNLEONARD is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join a non-profit, public-private partnership. This hybrid Sr. Financial Analyst role comes with a salary of $100K+. To apply to this role, you must have 5+ years of experience as a Sr. Financial Analyst working in gov’t. Contracts (ideally with Dept. of Defense) and 1+ years experience with Deltek Costpoint.
As a Sr. Financial Analyst, you will conduct quantitative analyses of information affecting budgets, expenses, and other financial projects. You will also help identify new processes and procedures that ensure financial reporting compliance.
In the finance role, you can expect to:
- Support the development of annual corporate budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Provide P&L forecasts and budget variance analysis
- Develop corporate indirect rates along with monthly monitoring and reporting, both internal and external
- Support Program Managers with monthly project reporting to include budgets, actuals, and estimates to complete
- Collect and analyze financial information for external project managers/customers, internal Project Managers, and corporate leadership
To apply for this Sr. Financial Analyst role, you will need a degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field and 5+ years of experience as a Financial Analyst (working in a DoD environment preferred). You will also require the following:
- Knowledge and experience using Deltek Costpoint Project and Accounting software
- Good functional understanding of finance and accounting
- Logic, analytical, and technical skills with a focus on results
- Excellent organizational skills and superior attention to detail
To apply for this full-time Sr. Financial Analyst job in Boston, MA, please contact JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.