Do you have a high proficiency in using MS Office Suite and computers? Our client is seeking two tech-savvy T-DH Executive Assistants to join its team in Boston! The role offers a salary of up to $85K.
In this Executive Assistant role, you will provide administrative support to the Executive Administrator, General Manager (GM), and GM Suite Executives. You’ll act as a liaison by responding to incoming calls and confidential correspondence, exercising independent judgment in determining the level of immediate response needed, and seeking direction when necessary.
In this role, here are some areas you can expect to work in as Executive Assistant:
- Provide dedicated front desk coverage to greet appointments and visitors to the General Manager Suite in a professional, courteous manner
- Track General Manager Memorandums using ASANA
- Ensure all Board and Subcommittee presentations are e-filed as designated
- Proofread documents and ensure accurate, consistent communication and data prior to distribution
- Maintain reservation calendar for General Manager Suite Conference rooms and leverage Conference Room technology
Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant with a Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution in a relevant field and 5 years of experience in office management. You will also require:
- 3 years of experience handling confidential and detailed information in a support function and 2 years of experience working with a senior executive team
- High proficiency with the use of MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Calendaring, and Teams)
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, with the ability to provide internal and external customers with a courteous and professional experience
- Experience proofreading memos and reports and attention to detail to ensure accuracy
Please don’t hesitate to apply for this T-DH Executive Assistant job in Boston. We would love to help you get your next role!
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.