Do you have office-management experience in a professional setting, and are you seeking a new job in Boston, MA? JOHNLEONARD is helping a collaborative company recruit a T-DH Office Manager.
As an Office Manager, you will liaise with building management on all related needs for our suite. You will also develop and direct emergency evacuation protocol, including training, documentation, and coordinates. In this role, you can expect to:
- Serve as first point of contact for all building-related issues, including urgent issues that occur off-hours/weekends
- Manage building and systems access, maintaining security awareness
- Order and maintain inventory of office supplies and consumables, ensuring cost-sensitivity while not compromising on quality
- Partner with HR and IT on new employee set-ups (care packages, building badges, workspace set-up, equipment return/ procurement, etc.)
- Update and maintain organization charts
Our client is looking for a candidate with a roll-up-their-sleeves mentality. Someone who can interface with anyone at any level in the company and who can hit the ground running. This person needs to be highly organized, comfortable working independently, have strong and office-professional verbal and written communication skills, be comfortable with ambiguity, have strong attention to detail, and be comfortable sitting at the front desk greeting visitors.
Don’t hesitate to contact JOHNLEONARD today for full details of this T-DH Office Manager position!
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.