JOHNLEONARD is seeking an organized, personable, and detail-oriented T-DH Office Services to join an intellectual property law firm. This role comes with a salary of $50K-$55K.
You will be responsible for important office functions, tasks, and projects to ensure that the office operates smoothly and efficiently. Some of your duties and responsibilities in this role will include:
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Updating office library with physical content
- Restocking kitchens and supply/copy rooms
- Setting up and cleaning up firm-wide meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Happy Hour)
- Setting up and cleaning up C.R.s for hybrid and/or in-person meetings
- Weekly inventory of office and kitchen supplies
- Making sure that all general areas of the office, such as C.R.s, kitchens, supply rooms, coat closet, and copy rooms are clean and organized
- Organizing and sorting Chrom documents on a bi-weekly basis
- Special Project: Full inventory of our physical library
To apply for this role, you will need to require the following:
- Computer literate and proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Zoom, and other commonly used software programs
- Experience using office machinery, including fax, printer, copier, phone systems, etc.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
If this T-DH Office Services job in Boston motivates and inspires you, please contact JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.