JOHNLEONARD is working with a client who is seeking a T-DH Reception & Conference Services Assistant to join our client’s welcoming and friendly team. This role is based in Boston, MA, and offers a salary of $48,550 – $63,050.
In this Reception and Conference Service Assistant role, you can expect to:
- Professionally answer a multi-line phone system and properly route calls
- Greet clients and guests and answer general questions from external and internal clients
- Respond to inquiries and requests sent to the reception group email
- Maintain the reception area for tidiness, lighting, current reading materials, and beverages
- Administer guest parking program and document details for future requests
- Locate attorneys, their assistants, and other staff
To apply for this T-DH Reception & Conference Services Assistant role, you will need a minimum of 1-2 years of office experience in an administrative capacity. You will also require the following:
- Previous experience at a professional services organization (preferred)
- Highly proficient in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel, as well as basic computer and database management skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate workflow and project updates
- Excellent time management, prioritization, problem-solving, and organizational skills
If this T-DH Reception & Conference Services Assistant job in Boston motivates and inspires you, please contact JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.