JOHNLEONARD has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and collaborative Tax Advisor to join our client’s inclusive and friendly team. This full-time Tax Advisor role is based in Boston and offers a salary of $130K-$160K.
As a Tax Advisor, you will be responsible for comprehensive tax return preparation for an assignment of individual, fiduciary, and foundation tax clients. You will also assist with department-wide initiatives related to client tax analysis and planning. This position handles confidential information while maintaining a high level of client contact. Integrity, discretion, and respect for confidential information are essential.
In this Tax Advisor role, you can expect to:
- Prepare complex tax returns for individual clients with high net worth
- Prepare Agency, Grantor, Simple, and Complex trust tax returns within OneSource software
- Review tax returns prepared by colleagues to ensure quality processing
- Present financial and tax planning strategies to clients and trustees
- Analyze and process quarterly estimated tax payments for assigned individual and fiduciary accounts
To apply for this Tax Advisor role, you will need a Bachelor’s or Masters’ Degree in business or accounting concentration or Taxation and/or Certified Financial Planning. You will also require the following:
- 7+ years of experience in individual and fiduciary tax return production environment
- 5+ years of experience in direct individual client environment involving financial planning and analysis
- Current, high level of knowledge about individual gift and duty-related tax matters
- Experience with fiduciary and estate tax returns preferred
- Experience with OneSource Software is a plus
- Solid understanding of Investment Management concepts
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time Tax Advisor position in Boston. We’d love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfill your professional ambitions.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.