Do you have 5 years of experience in an individual tax compliance environment? JOHNLEONARD is helping a financial services company find a Team Leader of Tax Compliance, and the role comes with a salary of $120K.
As a Team Leader of Tax Compliance, you will be responsible for comprehensive tax return preparation for individual tax clients. You will also assist with department-wide initiatives related to tax analysis and planning for clients
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Manage and provide overall leadership and direction to Tax Compliance Team members to ensure all tax filings, payments, and refunds are processed timely and accurately
- Assume responsibility for planning, organizing, monitoring, and controlling area processes, establishing best practices, and making recommendations regarding staffing, employment, performance appraisals, training and development, salary adjustments, and related personnel actions
- Oversee the workflow of the tax compliance team and provide guidance and mentoring to ensure efficient support in the Tax Department
To apply for this Team Leader of Tax Compliance role, you will need a Bachelor’s Degree in business or accounting along with 5+ years of experience in an individual tax compliance environment. You will also require the following:
- Investment/Financial Services industry experience, with a solid foundation in back and middle office operations
- Good understanding of investment management concepts
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills, combined with persistence and good problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively
You’ll receive an excellent salary of up to $120K and a benefits package for your knowledge, expertise, and flexibility.
To apply for this full-time Team Leader of Tax Compliance job, please contact JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.