A leading Boston law firm is seeking a Temporary Attorney Development Assistant. This role starts ASAP and lasts for 5 months. If you have 2 years of experience with either HR, L&D, or recruiting and professional services experience, preferably a law firm, apply for this role today!
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting Attorney Development and some of their onboarding needs. Additional responsibilities include:
- Serving as a liaison between partners and associates and actively participating on the Associates Committee
- Establishing and implementing new attorney orientation programs
- Conducting onboarding of new attorneys
- Conducting associate training needs analysis and designing training curriculum
- Managing the attorney evaluation process
- Coordinating and monitoring mentoring programs
If you are looking for a temporary legal job in Boston, MA, with a hybrid schedule, contact JOHNLEONARD today!
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.