JOHNLEONARD is seeking an organized and efficient Clerk to join our client’s inclusive and friendly team on a short-term contract. This Clerk role is based in Boston, MA, and would last at least 4 weeks, offering a pay rate of $24/hr.
In this role, you will work on-site with the possibility of telework 1 day per week.
Some of the primary duties you can expect to take on as Clerk will include:
- Maintaining files for the Grants and Purchasing Sections (this includes filing and retrieving documents alphabetically, numerically, and chronologically, and printing labels for folders as required)
- Preparing correspondence and other documents, including no-cost extensions for grants using a “fill-in” form
- Assisting in grant closeout, including tracking grants that are due to expire using an Excel spreadsheet and sending out reminder notices to Recipient Institutions
- Monitoring grants that have been incrementally funded using an Excel spreadsheet
- Data entry and retrieval, scanning and uploading documents, forms administration, and other general clerical duties
You must be familiar with general administrative procedures and techniques to apply for this Clerk position. You must also be versed in the use of personal computers and computer program applications, such as Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PDF documents.
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you will receive a generous contract rate of $24/hr, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
If this contract Clerk job in Boston sounds like a great fit for you, please don’t hesitate to apply with JOHNLEONARD today. We would be thrilled to hear from you.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.