JOHNLEONARD is helping a respected law firm find Temporary Corporate Paralegals to join their team. This role starts ASAP and will last until the end of January 2024.
As a Corporate Paralegal, you will provide paralegal support primarily to the corporate attorneys in the Boston office and support the Corporate and Securities section across the firm, as needed. Here are some areas you can expect to work in:
- Prepare for and assist with closings and client meetings
- Prepare drafts of closing agenda, corporate resolutions, closing certificates, assignments, releases, and bills of sale for attorney review
- Assemble, catalog, and assist attorneys in analyzing due diligence
- Order and assist lawyers in analyzing UCC, Tax Lien, and Litigation Searches
- Maintain corporate and stock records
The successful Corporate Paralegal applicant will have a Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience in a law firm environment. You will also require:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to execute through to completion
- Creative problem-solving skills, reasoning ability, and logical thought process
- Ability to handle confidential matters with discretion
To apply for this Temporary Corporate Paralegal job in Boston, please reach out to JOHNLEONARD today. We look forward to meeting you.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.