Do you have Administrative Support experience, and are you seeking a temporary role in Foxborough, MA? JOHNLEONARD is helping a welcoming and collaborative team find a Temporary Executive Assistant to support executives, managers, and employees through a variety of tasks related to the organization and communication. The role comes with a compelling contract pay rate.
As a Temporary Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the executive office. The position will require limited nights and weekends, to be scheduled in advance.
To give you an idea of how the role will look and feel, here are some areas you can expect to work in:
- Provide exemplary service and support to visitors
- Assist with any needs of the executives or their administrative team, as needed
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Produce and distribute correspondence, memos, letters, and forms
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
You will need a Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of administrative experience to apply for this Executive Assistant position. We are looking for someone with exemplary interpersonal skills and customer service that consistently demonstrates diplomacy. Additional requirements include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Confidentiality and discretion
In return for your dedication, collaboration, and commitment, you will receive an attractive contract day rate, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
If this contract Executive Assistant job in Foxborough motivates and inspires you, please apply with our team at JOHNLEONARD today. We would like to hear from you.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.