Do you have human resources experience, and are you seeking a new job in Boston? JOHNLEONARD is helping a collaborative organization recruit a Temporary HR Business Partner, and the hybrid role comes with an attractive hourly rate.
As an HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for providing seamless human resources support and services to managers and staff across the organization in a variety of functional areas including employee relations, coaching, counseling, performance management, talent acquisition, onboarding, training, data reporting, policy implementation, employment law compliance, benefits administration, and employee engagement.
In your first few weeks in this Temporary HR Business Partner role, you can expect to:
- Conduct regular meetings with respective business units to understand business needs and drivers
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs, and policies
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations
To apply for this Temporary HR Business Partner role, you will need a Bachelor’s Degree, with a concentration in Human Resources Management, Business, or a related field. You will also require a minimum of five years of proven working experience as a Human Resources Generalist, Employee Relations Specialist or related discipline with a demonstrated ability to resolve complex employee relations issues. Additional requirements include:
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws
- Exceptional customer focus with excellent professional acumen
- Excellent follow and follow-through skills
- Excellent attention to detail
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, you’ll be rewarded with an excellent hourly rate for your inclusive and committed approach.
To apply for this hybrid Temporary HR Business Partner job, please contact JOHNLEONARD today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Job page on our website.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.