Are you an experienced Legal Assistant looking for a temporary role in Boston? Our client is seeking a Temporary Litigation Legal Assistant starting mid-July through September.
In this flexible Legal Assistant role, you will provide general office support for litigation attorneys. This would include maintaining and organizing files, photocopying, maintaining calendars, preparing expense reports, submitting invoices for payment, scheduling travel, and coordinating meetings, calls, and conferences.
Here are some things you could expect to do in this role:
- Provide support for the firm’s monthly billing process and track attorney time records and billing
- Set up new clients and matters in the billing system
- Prepare correspondence, documents, and presentations; take responsibility for formatting, consistency, and accuracy on time-sensitive, high-profile documents
- Calculate and calendar court deadlines
- Format, proofread, and finalize detailed correspondence, pleadings, and other legal documents; prepare and finalize basic correspondence and other documents
- Establish and maintain paper and electronic filing systems; classify, sort, and file correspondence, records, and other documents
In this Assistant role, you will need at least 5 years of Litigation experience in a private law firm setting. You will also require:
- High level of proficiency with Word and Outlook, experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and administrative skills
- Experience with iManage is a plus
Please apply with JOHNLEONARD today if this Temporary Litigation Legal Assistant job in Boston sounds like a great fit for you.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.