Do you have project management experience, and are you seeking a new temporary role in Boston? JOHNLEONARD is helping a collaborative company recruit a temporary Marketing Specialist, and the hybrid role comes with an attractive hourly rate for your expertise.
You will be responsible for managing digital marketing campaigns, including email, drip, and webinar campaigns. This means you will create new campaigns, clone existing campaigns, input email content, route for approvals, set the program live, and share the results.
If you were already in this Marketing Specialist role, here are some areas you might have worked in this week:
- Collaborate with Product Marketing Managers and the Director of Product Marketing on the planning, prioritization, development, and execution of digital campaign strategies for all print and digital products
- Leverage all tools/aspects of the marketing automation platform Marketo and related systems, including implementation and integration with other internal systems
- Provide key insights to drive digital strategy and optimize playbook; create reports and dashboards
- Update online channels and digital assets on an ongoing basis, including websites and landing pages, social media platforms, blogs, videos/video channels, webstore, etc
To apply for this Marketing Specialist role, you will need a BA/BS in marketing, communications, or a related field and at least 2 years of experience working in Marketo within the last 4 years. We are also looking for:
- At least two years of working in Salesforce
- Demonstrated project management skills and experience within PM software (Asana, Monday, Smartsheet, Jira, Wrike, etc)
- Relevant, hands-on digital marketing experience
- Keen analytical skills and a process-focused mindset
You’ll receive an excellent contract rate in return for your knowledge, expertise, and flexibility.
If this temporary hybrid Marketing Specialist job motivates and inspires you, please don’t hesitate to apply with JOHNLEONARD today. We look forward to meeting you.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.