Do you have office services experience, and are you seeking a new job in Boston? JOHNLEONARD is helping a top law firm find a Temporary Office Services Coordinator.
As a Temporary Office Services Coordinator, you will administer the copy and mail room and hospitality services, photocopying services, printer maintenance, and office moves. Please note this position involves lots of common sense, energy, and the foresight to see where you will be most helpful next.
In this Office Services Coordinator role, here are some responsibilities you will be responsible for:
- Meet and greet all visitors and direct them appropriately
- Field calls into the main telephone line
- Process paperwork for new candidates
- Open and distribute mail
- Maintain the accuracy of all placements and ensure timesheets are submitted in a timely manner
- Assist in the processing of weekly payroll and client billing
To apply for this Temporary Office Services Coordinator role, you must be both responsive and creative in identifying the firm’s needs and exercising economic discretion in purchasing decisions. You will also require the following:
- The ability to provide excellent inclusive customer service
- Possess and nurture good organizational skills and can work independently and as part of a team.
Please contact our team today to apply and register your interest in this Temporary Office Services Coordinator position in Boston.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.