JOHNLEONARD has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Temporary Privacy Analyst to join our client’s inclusive and welcoming team. This Temporary Privacy Analyst role is remote, and you must have 3 years of privacy/data protection experience, be well-versed in global privacy and data protection laws (FERPA, COPPA, CDPR, CCPA), and have a strong working knowledge of data processing agreements and data mapping, experience with privacy reviews and experience with OneTrust to apply.
In this Temporary Privacy Analyst role, you will help build the organization’s global privacy program and support day-to-day requests for guidance and commercial transactions from a privacy perspective. You will work with the Senior Privacy Counsel on raising the organization’s level of awareness around privacy risk and incorporating privacy by design into business planning.
In this Privacy Analyst role, you can expect to:
- Create and maintain an organized structure for tracking and reporting on key privacy initiatives
- Draft, review, and negotiate data processing agreements and other contracts related to personal data to ensure alignment with business operations and compliance with global data protection regulations
- Assist with responding to privacy-related customer inquiries.
To apply for this role, you will need a minimum of 3 years of privacy/data protection experience. You will also require the following:
- Well-versed in global privacy and data protection laws (FERPA, COPPA, CDPR, CCPA)
- Working knowledge of data processing agreements and data mapping
- Experience conducting privacy reviews
- Experience with OneTrust
- Skilled at managing privacy programs and identifying and implementing process improvements
Please reach out to our team today to apply for this Temporary Remote Privacy Analyst position. We’d love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfill your professional ambitions.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.