If you have customer service experience, preferably in the hospitality field, and are looking for a Temporary Administrative role in Cambridge, MA, JOHNLEONARD wants to hear from you. Our client is looking for a Receptionist to work full-time on a 3-month contract.
The Temporary Receptionist will work 8 AM-4 PM or 9 AM-5 PM, Tuesday-Friday. You will welcome guests from the point of inquiry to registration and participate both online and in-person, tracking all in Salesforce in conjunction with accounting and fundraising colleagues.
In this role, you can expect to work on some of the following:
- Take reservations, including payments for in-person and online hospitality
- Handle invitations, website registration, payments, and follow-up for online programs
- Respond to emails and calls, including referring to the appropriate staff
- Enter data related to all inquiries and reservations, process payments, and create weekly reports
- Help maintain a clean, orderly guesthouse
We are seeking a Receptionist with experience in data management software, preferably Salesforce. Customer service experience, preferably in the hospitality field, is also vital. Additional qualifications include:
- Ability to communicate and collaborate well with the staff team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Please contact our team today to apply and register your interest for this Temporary Receptionist position in Cambridge, MA.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.