JOHNLEONARD is looking for a skilled and collaborative Temporary Records/File Coordinator to join our client’s welcoming and dedicated team. This records/file coordination hybrid role is for a 3-month contract, is based in Boston, and comes with an attractive rate.
As an attentive Records/File Coordinator, you will process, file, and organize personnel records and area files according to company policies and procedures in computer and paper filing systems. You will also provide customer service to individuals requesting information while following company guidelines and observing any legal restrictions on information sharing.
To give you an idea of how this records/file coordination job would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do:
- Operate telephone systems to answer and route incoming and interoffice calls
- Research records upon request and maintain logs of requests by tracking the movement of files and information through schedules and calendars
- Prepare new files and set them up in the computer and paper systems according to company procedures to ensure information is complete and files are included in all systems
- Assist with the management and routine assessment of files
- Compose correspondence to external and internal parties as requested
To apply for this Records/File Coordinator role, you will need relevant experience in a similar position. You will also require a personnel records background and the ability to manage requests for information from inside and outside counsel.
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, you will be rewarded with an excellent contract rate for your inclusive and committed approach.
To apply for this contract Records/File Coordinator job in Boston, please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.