JOHNLEONARD is looking for a Temporary Revenue Coordinator to work in our client’s Accounts Receivable department. In this Revenue Coordinator role, you will process incoming mail and prepare checks for deposit to the bank with a remote desktop scanner. You’ll also take responsibility for responding to any questions regarding the accounts receivable/cash receipt position, and providing detailed communication with the AR team is essential to successful cash receipt processing.
In this Revenue Coordinator role, you can expect to:
- Log in to the bank website and monitor direct deposits to bank accounts, ensuring all deposits are recorded and reconciled in Aderant
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly cash reports for Management and Partners, verifying data to ensure accuracy
- Work closely with Billing Coordinators to determine how to apply payments lacking invoice detail
- Communicate with attorneys, administrative staff, and finance staff when questions or problems arise with cash and follow through to completion
You will need previous experience in an Accounts Receivable or Billing role to apply for this Temporary Revenue Coordinator role. You will also need:
- The ability to keep accurate records of all IOLTA deposits in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with Aderant would be an advantage
To learn more or apply for this Temporary Revenue Coordinator job in Boston, please contact JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.