Do you have tax experience, and are you seeking a new job in Boston? JOHNLEONARD is helping a financial services firm find a Temporary Tax Associate.
As a Temporary Tax Associate, you will be responsible for providing tax advice and preparing tax returns for individuals and fiduciaries as well as partnerships, corporations, and private foundations.
In this Temporary Tax Associate role, you can expect to take on some of the following:
- Participate with investment managers, clients, and attorneys in the income tax and estate planning process
- Prepare and review tax returns, including 1040 and 1041 forms
- Consult with company personnel and clients regarding tax matters
- Correspond with tax authorities to resolve notices
- Prepare projections of tax liabilities
To apply for this Temporary Tax Associate role, you will need a degree and 3-4 years prior related industry experience. You will also require:
- A CPA designation or Enrolled Agent
- An understanding of portfolio accounting, investment process, and corporate tax
- The ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Demonstrates organizational skills with great attention to detail
If this Temporary Tax Associate job in Boston motivates and inspires you, please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today. We’d love to help you get your next role.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.