Do you have paralegal experience, and are you seeking a new job? A well-known law firm is looking for a full-time Trademark Paralegal to join one of its offices in the U.S. This role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Trademark Paralegal, you will assist the IP Practice Group to function consistently and flexibly. You will also ensure that all documents received from clients, foreign associates, the Patent and Trademark Office, and other government agencies have been responded to promptly and accurately and all other day-to-day responsibilities are met under established policies and procedures.
In your first few weeks in this Trademark Paralegal role, you can expect to:
- Monitor deadlines associated with the U.S
- And international dockets, including providing follow-up with attorneys, clients, and management to provide adequate time to respond
- Review daily docket reports by established firm guidelines and correspond with the IP docket department regarding the same
- Prepare and file trademark applications, statements of use, extensions of time, amendments to allege use, Section 8 &15 declarations, and other filings with the USPTO under attorney supervision
- Receive and act upon client instructions, including confirmation and draft responses to client inquiries.
To apply for this Trademark Paralegal role, you will need a minimum of 8 years of progressive trademark prosecution experience, including docket management, application filings, and prosecution. You will also require the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent specialized training (i.e Paralegal studies or a BA-recognized program) preferred
- Proficiency with U.S and international trademark law, including inter-partes matters, and proficiency in conducting trademark clearance searches and managing trademark watch notices
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills necessary to communicate and follow instructions effectively from a diverse group of clients, attorneys, and staff
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Apply to this Trademark Paralegal position today!
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.