JOHNLEONARD is looking for an experienced and dedicated Training and Applications Support Specialist to join our client’s collaborative team in Washington, DC. This full-time, flexible Technical Support Specialist role comes with a salary of $85K-$95K and excellent benefits.
The Training and Applications Support Specialist will deliver training to all attorneys and staff to ensure the effective utilization of the firm’s applications and technical services. This position directly supports all firm-owned applications and maintains firm standards and best practices by delivering high-quality, timely training and application technical support to internal and external clients.
To give you an idea of how this Training and Applications Support Specialist role will look and feel, here are some areas you can expect to work in:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive technology training program that supports core curriculum, role-based, individual, department, and firm-wide goals and objectives
- Manage training efforts to support firm systems, onboard employees, software upgrades, application testing and troubleshooting, ongoing skills enhancements, and ergonomic equipment
- Actively monitor Help Desk support tickets and collaborate with firm leaders and technology consultants to identify near- and long-term training opportunities
- Collaborate with the senior management team and individual contributors to identify workflow issues and identify/recommend technical solutions and training opportunities to optimize firm resources
We are looking for a Training and Applications Support Specialist with 5-10 years of verifiable experience delivering technical training to corporate-level participants in the legal industry. You will also require the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Prior law firm/corporate experience is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Microsoft Certifications, PMP, or ITIL certifications are preferred but not required
- Experience with eLearning is a plus
Please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today to apply for this full-time Training and Applications Support Specialist job in Washington, DC.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.