JOHNLEONARD is helping a mid-size law firm find a full-time Legal Administrative Assistant to support their busy Trusts and Estates Department. This Administrative Assistant role in Boston comes with a salary of up to $85K.
As a Legal Administrative Assistant, you will prepare and draft estate plan documents and final documents for execution. In this Legal Administrative Assistant role, you can expect to take on some of the following:
- Prepare probate documents and filing packages for probate court
- Prepare and process client bills using the firm’s billing software
- Review, edit, prepare, and proofread pre-bills and invoices
- Ensure client bills are sent out accurately and on time
- Handle the post-execution processes, including drafting letters to clients and creating estate planning binders
You will need at least 3 years of Legal Administrative Assistant experience to apply for this Administrative Assistant role. Our client also requires the following:
- Ability to exhibit flexibility and attention to detail
- Experience with probate and probate cases, including the transmission of original estate plan documents to the firm vault
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all client and firm matters
- Excellent organizational, communication, prioritization, and deadline management skills.
To apply for this full-time Trust and Estates Legal Administrative Assistant job in Boston, please contact JOHNLEONARD today. We would be thrilled to hear from you.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.