Our client is seeking a Warehouse Associate in Avon, MA. As a Warehouse Associate, you will collate, prepare, and pack customer orders and maintain shipping records. You will also stock and replenish picking and shipping stations. This role pays $19/hr and is on-site 5 days a week.
In this Warehouse Associate role, you can expect to:
- Perform all tasks associated with picking and packing customer orders from a pre-printed packing slip
- Verify completed orders for accuracy
- Maintain work station supplies for packing efficiency
- Report any problems with forklifts, power jacks, power lifts, or scales to the Supervisor or Manager, Warehouse Operations
- Assist with the movement of incoming non-inventory materials.
To apply for this Warehouse Associate role, you will need a high school diploma, or equivalent, and 1-3 years of related warehousing/fulfillment experience. You will also require the following:
- A certified forklift operator license obtainable within two years
- PC experience
- Ability to work well within a team
- The ability to follow defined processes and practices
If this full-time Warehouse Associate job in Avon, MA, motivates and inspires you, please contact JOHNLEONARD today. We’d love to help you get your next role.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.