JOHNLEONARD is working with one of the largest pre-owned watch dealers in the US, and they’re looking to add a Watchmaker to their team. This full-time Watchmaker role is based in Boston and offers a salary of $60K-$100K. This is a full-time Monday – Friday position, working 10 AM-6 PM.
You’ll help produce watches from Patek Philippe, Rolex, A Lange and Sohne, Audemars Piguet, Jaeger LeCoultre, IWC, and more. Some other responsibilities include:
- Repair or replace broken, damaged, or worn parts on timepieces using lathes, drill presses, and hand tools
- Test and replace batteries and other electronic components
- Test timepiece accuracy and performance using meters and other electronic instruments
- Demagnetize mechanisms using demagnetizing machines
- Estimate repair costs and timepiece values
- Record quantities and types of timepieces repaired, serial and model numbers of items, work performed, and charges for repairs
Our client is looking for someone with a watchmaking education of some degree and a passion for the work. You will also need to be a team player with a good attitude.
In return for your dedication, collaboration, and commitment, you’ll receive a compelling salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
Please reach out to our team today to apply and register your interest in this full-time Watchmaker job in Boston. We’d love to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfill your professional ambitions.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.