Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Our values of “honesty, integrity, respect and empathy” are at the very foundation of providing unfaultable services that underpin the world in which we live.
JOHNLEONARD believes that diversity and inclusion are key parts of the way we do business. This fundamental belief allows us to positively influence and support the diverse community we serve. We strive to grow awareness of the cultural benefits that come from a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace amongst all of our constituents; Employers, Temporary Representatives/Candidates, Employees, and Suppliers.
JOHNLEONARD, a Woman Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) certified company and Supplier Diversity Office (SDO) certified Minority and Women Business Enterprise (M/WBE), defines diversity as differences of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, and veteran status.
Each individual with whom we interact comes from differing backgrounds and possesses unique characteristics, attributes, and experiences that contribute to our collective success.
How we value and support diversity and inclusion:
- Train and educate our team on how to identify and eliminate issues like unconscious bias and cross-cultural communication
- Foster and focus on our culture by being transparent about what we find acceptable and unacceptable through our words and actions
- Recruit from a diverse pool of candidates
- Source candidates and build our novel candidate pipeline through third-party websites and online job boards
- Stay up to date and invest in supportive recruitment tools to create an inclusive recruitment process
- Build valued relationships with our diverse clients, partners, and suppliers
Click here to learn more about how your organization can create a diverse and inclusive work environment.