Do you have Business Development experience, and are you looking for a new opportunity in Boston? JOHNLEONARD is helping a legal services firm find a full-time Associate Business Development Manager, and the hybrid role comes with an attractive salary of $110K-$120K and benefits package.
The Associate Business Development Manager is a member of a team who collaborates to support all aspects of the firm’s marketing strategy. You will develop a nuanced understanding of the firm’s practices and clients and ensure that written content and pitch materials effectively communicate these key messages.
During your first few weeks in this Associate Business Development Manager role, you can expect to take on some of the following:
- Stay informed of ongoing client work and incorporate meaningful “wins” into materials
- Monitor industry trends and use these developments to identify and implement new go-to-market strategies and enhance ongoing marketing and business development activities
- Collaborate with the leaders of both practices to develop strategic business development plans
- Work with attorneys to identify individual business development goals and assist them draft and carry out corresponding plans
To apply for this Business Development position, you will need a Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of work experience in business development, preferably in a law firm or professional services environment. You will also require:
- Ability to function in a busy environment, prioritize multiple projects on a daily basis and adjust to shifting priorities
- Skills to manage multiple, often competing, priorities
- Analytical abilities when studying industry and market trends, data analytics, and client financials
- Comfort working both independently and as part of a team, as well as with people with varying communication styles
In return for your dedication, collaboration, and commitment, you’ll receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
We’d love you to apply for this full-time hybrid Associate Business Development Manager job in Boston, and we’re waiting to hear from you. Please reach out to JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.