A top Boston law firm is hiring a Conference Services and Events Assistant to join their award-winning team. This full-time role comes with a salary of $45K-$60K and excellent benefits for your expertise.
As a Conference Services and Events Assistant, you will be responsible for scheduling, confirming, and executing all in-house meetings and events booked in the firm’s conference center. You will also provide support for off-site and virtual meetings.
In this Conference Services and Events Assistant role, you can expect to take on some of the following:
- Make arrangements with Food Services, Facilities Management, and other departments to ensure that all requests for space, food, equipment, and other requested services are provided seamlessly
- Assign conference rooms and services as requested and coordinate efforts between departments
- Communicate with internal and external customers via email, in person, and on the phone
- Assist with coordinating and monitoring on-site, off-site, and virtual events
- Complete basic audio-visual setups as requested
To apply for this Conference Services and Events Assistant role, you will need a high school diploma and 1 year of related experience. You will also require:
- Knowledge of relevant firm computer software programs
- The ability to learn new software and operating systems (e.g.
- EMS billing and invoicing)
- Knowledge of Conference Services industry trends, techniques, and audio and visual field and procedures (such as audio/visual equipment, techniques, and methodologies)
- Ability to maintain a high level of customer service
To learn more or to apply for this full-time Conference Services and Events Assistant job in Boston, please reach out to JOHNLEONARD today. We look forward to meeting you.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.