JOHNLEONARD is looking for an Estate Administration/Estate Planning Paralegal to join our client’s Estate Administration and Estate Planning department. This role is in Needham, MA, and comes with a salary of $65K-80K and excellent benefits.
In this Estate Administration/Estate Planning Paralegal role, you can expect to:
- Gather information from the client for the preparation of probate forms
- Prepare the probate form and notices for review by the attorney
- Apply for estate and trust Employer Identification Numbers
- Schedule Publications and track Letters of Authority
- Electronically file the probate forms and follow up with the Probate Court as necessary via the virtual registry
- Prepare asset lists in Excel and request date-of-death values from clients
- Follow up as necessary to ensure timely preparation of the estate tax return
To apply for this Estate Administration/Estate Planning Paralegal role, you will need to be dependable, have excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to prioritize and multi-task. You will also require the following:
- Strong administrative and IT skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and social media
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you’ll receive a salary of $65K-80K and a benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
We’d love you to apply for this full-time Estate Administration/Estate Planning Paralegal position in Needham, MA. Please contact JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp to Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.