Are you an experienced Grants Specialist, and are you seeking a new job in Boston? JOHNLEONARD is working with a collaborative company to recruit a full-time Grant Administrator, and this hybrid role comes with a compelling salary up to $75K and benefits package.
The Grant Administrator will maintain financial management and oversee compliance for an assigned portfolio of grants and contracts. You will also set up and review new grant awards, grant amendments, and budget revisions.
During your first few weeks in this grant management role, you can expect to begin working on some of the following:
- Document internal grant deadlines and implement a tracking system to ensure all deadlines are met
- Run and review monthly grant reports, analyze budget-to-actual variances, and advise programs of inconsistent spending trends and budget overages/shortfalls
- Assist with the preparation of grant and program budgets and budget amendments, and support the annual budget process
- Ensure that grant budgets are current, accurate, and properly maintained in the accounting system
To apply for this Grant Administrator role, you will need a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, economics, or a technical discipline and 1-2 years of grant accounting experience. Boston residency is required. You will also require:
- At least 4 years of grant accounting-related experience in lieu of a degree
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with either Great Plains 2018 or ReQlogic requisitioning software (a plus)
- Understanding and knowledge of federal and state grant principles and procedures, specifically 2 CFR Part 200
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you’ll receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
Please get in touch with our JOHNLEONARD team today to apply and register your interest in this hybrid full-time Grants Specialist position. We’d love to help you get your next role.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.