Do you have knowledge and proficiency in U.S. and foreign patent laws and U.S. and foreign patent prosecution filing procedures? JOHNLEONARD is looking for a skilled Intellectual Property Paralegal to join our client’s welcoming and inclusive law firm, and the role comes with a salary of $100K-$125K and excellent benefits.
As an Intellectual Property Paralegal, you will interact directly with attorneys, clients, and foreign associates to prosecute and maintain U.S. and foreign patent portfolios. You will also assist with the diligence process for transactional case teams and work effectively and collaboratively with attorneys and staff across offices.
In this Paralegal role, you can expect to take on the following:
- Work effectively and collaboratively with attorneys and staff across offices
- Work in a lead capacity, with a high degree of autonomy, to set and complete objectives
- Proactively manage and follow through on timelines/deadlines
- Handle competing priorities and implement process efficiencies
- Produce high-quality work products with an emphasis on attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness
To apply for this Paralegal role, you will need experience in complex US and foreign patent laws and patent prosecution procedures. You will also require:
- BA/BS preferred
- Knowledge of online research databases, including state, federal, foreign government, and government websites
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively, and collaboratively
- Knowledge and proficiency in the United States Patent Office, World Intellectual Property Organization, or other governmental/private entities
- Exacting attention to detail; excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong technology skills, including document management platforms (e.g., iManage, OneDrive), and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe
In return for your passion, collaborative approach, and commitment, you’ll receive a salary of $100K-$125K and an attractive benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture. To apply for this full-time Intellectual Property Paralegal job in Boston, please get in touch with JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.