JOHNLEONARD is working with a leading law firm to help find an IP Litigation Legal Assistant (Paralegal) to support the attorneys with all facets of the litigation process. This full-time IP Legal Assistant role comes with a salary of $85K-$110K.
As an IP Litigation Legal Assistant (Paralegal), you will maintain correspondence and pleadings, index as appropriate, and utilize litigation software such as Relativity.
In this IP Litigation Legal Assistant (Paralegal) role, you can expect to:
- Maintain correspondence and pleadings and index as appropriate
- Utilize litigation software such as Relativity
- Assist with document productions, including coordinating attorney reviews for relevant and privileged documents and coordinating efforts with eDiscovery and Litigation Support
- Assist in the preparation of documents for witnesses’ depositions
- Docket litigation due dates
To apply for this IP Litigation Legal Assistant (Paralegal) role, you will need a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent litigation experience (IP Law) and a Paralegal certificate (preferred). You will also require at least two years of experience in a similar role. Additional requirements include:
- Demonstrated knowledge of litigation software such as Relativity and Sharepoint
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including meeting platforms such as Teams and Zoom
- Solid experience with case/matter management and other database tools and technologies for managing data and information
- Excellent customer service skills, including written and verbal communication skills
Don’t hesitate to please get in touch with our JOHNLEONARD team today to apply and register your interest for this full-time IP Litigation Legal Assistant (Paralegal) position in Boston. We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.