JOHNLEONARD is helping a long-established and highly regarded mid-size, Boston-based law firm find a Labor and Employment Law Associate for their team. This full-time role comes with a salary of $140K-$150K.
The Labor and Employment Law Associate role includes representing employers in state and federal court and administrative agencies concerning claims for wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage and hour, and other employment matters. The position is an exceptional opportunity for hands-on experience with close mentorship from experienced labor and employment practitioners.
In this Labor and Employment Law Associate role, you can expect to take on some of the following:
- Perform legal research and draft legal memoranda, motions, and pleadings
- Attend court conferences and handle discovery-related activities, including e-discovery and investigations
- Draft position statements, employment and separation agreements, employer handbooks, and policies
- Provide advice to business clients on a wide variety of employment issues
To apply for this Labor and Employment Law Associate role, you will need 5-7 years of legal and litigation experience, with at least 3 in employment. Additional qualifications include:
- A JD Degree and membership in good standing with the Massachusetts Bar
- Excellent writing, analytical, oral advocacy, and litigation skills
- The ability to work as part of a team in a busy environment as well as manage matters independently and proactively
- Ability to represent clients before state and federal agencies, courts, or tribunals; and advise and instill confidence in sophisticated business clients
We’d love you to apply for this full-time Labor and Employment Law Associate – Litigation and Counseling position in Boston, and we’re waiting to hear from you. Please contact JOHNLEONARD today.
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-to-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.