JOHNLEONARD is helping a leading law firm find a Legal Administrative Assistant. This full-time role comes with a salary of up to $80K. As a Legal Administrative Assistant, you will support litigation (commercial/business) attorneys in all aspects of client cases, drafting legal documents, assembling and filing motions with the courts, preparing key documents, proofreading, e-filing, etc. You will also create, edit, and finalize correspondence and legal documents (from dictation, hand-written materials, typed copy, and master forms) to support the supervising attorneys/paralegals, practice area, and the Firm. In this Legal Administrative Assistant role, you can expect to:
- Work effectively and positively with attorneys/paralegals and support staff, keeping in mind that all work is treated with equal care in service to the Firm’s clients
- Create, edit, and finalize correspondence and legal documents (from dictation, hand-written materials, typed copy, and master forms) in support of the supervising attorneys and practice area and the firm
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence in all documentation produced, including formatting and proofreading documents carefully and accurately copying, assembling, and distributing documents to clients, courts, agencies, attorneys
To apply for this Assistant role, you will need prior litigation experience. You will also require:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Rippe and Kingston LMS
- Familiarity with the usage of legal terminology and procedures (essential)
- Excellent verbal, listening, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively and positively within a team and communicate with attorneys, paralegals, and members of the support staff in a clear, courteous, and professional manner
To apply for this full-time Legal Administrative Assistant job, please contact JOHNLEONARD today!
Founded in 1969, JOHNLEONARD, a woman-owned business, is the premier staffing choice in Boston and beyond. We provide Temporary/Contract, Direct Hire, Temp-Hire, and Payroll services as part of our comprehensive service offerings. We connect talent with opportunity, building relationships across the community to create better futures for all. In doing so, we live by our mantra; Actions Speak Louder Than Words™.
JOHNLEONARD is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. All applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.